We hope that you are satisfied and happy with your Elie and Bella purchase. However, we gladly accept returns within 14 days of the delivery date. Items returned past the 14 day return time frame that are still within 30 days of the delivery date may be returned for a Elieandbella.com credit only. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. Once we have received your request you will receive an email confirming your request. You may use our pre-paid return label and we will deduct $8 fee from your total refunded amount, or you can choose to send your return to the following address:
Elie and Bella Returns
400 Sunny Isles Blvd
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
- If sending return with your carrier, make sure to purchase a tracking number. It is important you retain your proof of postage as we cannot be liable for goods not returned to us.
- The product must be returned in original condition. We will not accept worn, washed or otherwise used products. All products must have sanitary lining still intact along with all original tags attached.
- Shipping charges for returned merchandise are not refundable unless the return items are deemed defective.
- Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged at any time.
- Upon receipt of returned items, Elie and Bella reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
- Please allow up to 14 days for refunds to be credited to your original payment method.
Unfortunately, we do not offer direct exchanges at this time. If you wish to exchange an item, please follow the return process above for the item you don’t want and place a new order.
Gift cards are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
We accept returns within 14 days of the delivery date. Items returned past the 14 day return time frame that are still within 30 days of the delivery date may be returned for a Elieandbella.com credit only.
Any customs or import duties, brokerage fees, or taxes paid on return shipments are the sole responsibility of the customer. In the product description field on your courier’s transit document you should state: Product not suitable - being returned to U.S. as well as the product description.
In the event you refuse your package, all charges related to the refused order will be the responsibility of the customer (the party ordering the goods) and will be deducted from your refund. Any costs, duties, fees, or taxes cannot be refunded.